1st shift: M-TH 4:30am-3:00pm or 2nd shift: M-TH 3:15pm-1:45am
Function as an entry-level member of the production team whose goal is to support the production floor or build product to support customer demand, operate tools & equipment, inspect in-process components and complete documentation as required. All Operators shall always perform their activities with Safety, Quality and Integrity.
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Follow and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, assembly methods, product handling methods, Good Documentation Practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and Safety requirements.
- Responsible for Quality – 100% adherence to requirements and in-process unit inspection throughout the build processes. Inspection includes product, documentation, handling and control.
- Perform single or limited number of core task of routine nature on an assigned team or project.
- Responsible for manufacturing part families and/or operations on entry-level builds.
- Understand travelers, how to identify materials, use a microscope and use production/inspection tools and equipment needed for product builds. Apply proper identification of materials and product as needed.
- Perform line clearance activity.
- Maintain a clean general work area during the shift and proper cleaning at the end of each shift.
- Take initiative to find work when necessary.
- Various duties as assigned.
Experience & education requirements:
- High school diploma or GED or related work experience and/or training preferred
- Must exhibit a willingness to work on teams and promote teamwork among other employees. Demonstrate a clear understanding of Safety and Shop Floor Paperwork.
- Basic math and reading abilities.
- Use basic tools and equipment for building and inspecting product.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to work with a microscope and sit and/or stand for an extended period of time. Able to lift and move 50 lbs.