We’re currently looking for assemblers for our temporary site in Maple Grove, MN. Candidates with any experience are encouraged to apply as we are willing to train the right person.
Function as a member of the production team whose goal is to build product to support customer demand, operate tools & equipment, inspect in-process components and complete documentation as required.
- Follow and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, assembly methods, product handling methods, Good Documentation Practices, current Good Manufacturing Practices, and Safety requirements.
- Responsible for Quality – 100% adherence to requirements and in-process unit inspection throughout the build processes. Inspection includes product, documentation, handling and control.
- Perform single or limited number of core task of routine nature on an assigned team or project.
- Successfully complete training on production tasks for multiple part families and/or operations.
- Understand travelers, how to identify materials, use a microscope and use production/inspection tools and equipment needed for product builds. Apply proper identification of materials and product as needed.
- Perform line clearance activity.
- Maintain a clean general work area during the shift and proper cleaning at the end of each shift.
- Will typically be working within a clean room performing manufacturing operations and R&D tasks such as Pebax and other polymer, 304V SS wire or coil, marker bands, and other assemblies.
- Take initiative to find work when necessary.
- Various duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED or related work experience and/or training.
- Must exhibit a willingness to work on teams and promote teamwork among other employees. Demonstrate a clear understanding of Safety and Shop Floor Paperwork.
- Ability to read, add, subtract, use basic tools and equipment for building and inspecting product
- Ability to properly review & complete shop floor paperwork (traveler) at the end of each work order.
- Ability to read engineering drawing (prints) preferred, not required.
- Physical Requirements: Must be able to work with a microscope and sit and/or stand for an extended period of time. Able to lift 25 pounds