1st Shift M-TH 4:30am-3:00pm
2nd Shift: M-TH 3:15pm-1:45am
Shift Supervisor will supervise all activities of Line Leads and operators in the production area, collaborate with other Shift Supervisors to ensure that daily production schedules are met. Will be responsible for scheduling, training, motivating, supervising, and ensuring shop floor paper is properly completed.
Specific duties & responsibilities:
- Supervision of production teams to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved
- Responsible for selecting and delegating new work orders to direct reports
- Develop direct reports to maximize potential
- Must backfill for direct reports and expected to manufacture 25% of the time
- Track and monitor direct reports’ performance including performance reviews
- Work with Quality, Line Lead, and Shift Manager to ensure best practices and trainings, and Nonconforming Material Reports are investigated and completed.
- Managing process and material flows, space management, and working with the Shift Manager to maximize utilization of space designated for specific operations area.
- Provide leadership and direction for the advancement of current Good Manufacturing Practices, and CMD policies and procedures in the production area.
- Work with Shift Manager and appropriate dept. personnel to ensure new projects are well understood by operators.
- Conduct and enforce first article and in-process inspection to ensure components are being built to specification.
- Review shop floor paperwork on daily basis to ensure proper documentation is completed.
- Responsible for reporting data and analysis to Shift Manager.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Experience and education requirements:
- High school diploma or GED required or related work experience and/or training
- Minimum 1 year of supervisory experience
- Ability to read blueprints/specifications
- General math skills with metric conversions
- 3 to 5 years of medical device experience in clean room
- Working knowledge of ISO 13485 and cGMP
- Basic computer skills: Excel, Word, Outlook
- Physical Requirement: lifting and moving up to 50lbs
- Language: English
Benefits: Medical, Dental, 401K, Disability, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off